Thursday, June 4, 2009



那么的平凡却又深刻...

Well i got this from Wang Lee Hom's song. I like his songs alot. this sentence itself let me thing. why do everyone want to be special?? If everyone in this world is special then no one is special already. so just being normal but having an impact is something i feel is meaningful. I know i don have any super good talents like my sis and i admire her drawing. you can just draw where ever you go. If you have no words to say it. you can just draw it.

Here i am having a day off training, trying to do something but everything is not going well. that is my brick wall of the day.. also i feel so uninspired by watching the videos. I know they are top atheles and stuff who have fame and money and fans blah blah blah.. But i cant get inspired.. well maybe coz i'm afraid, afraid to go competitions. I don know. everytime i think tt i'm the one there, i get chills down my spine and i get cold feet and hands. maybe my body still remembers the nervousness and defeat more than my mind or something.

Unlike others, i know that i'm and introvert, i wan to do alot of things but i'm not daring. at times i think i'm afraid i'll have no friends and be really lonely. I'm not like my switz friend who has this magic to attract any and everyone she meets. How cool is that man?? Well, i'm afraid of making friends. I dont know who i can trust and as the road goes on and on, it gets harder and harder to trust ppl.

Dad says i'm too soft and i get climb over easily. but is it really true??? Maybe i've lent ppl huge sums of money, bought alot of things back for ppl when i go overseas and not for myself, get picked on for prefect duty when someone cant make it in the past. I know no one does that for me but i'll like to believe that only do things you want others to do on to you. I always believe in tt so i never think of anyone being bad unless i hear of it. else i'm nice to them but i'll be extremely shy when i meet you the 1st time.

Haiya!!! Why cant i be good at something?!?!?! haiz... guitar, singing,martial arts. Not one i'm good in. not like my leader, he plays the guitar like no tml. my brother sings so well i think he might go into singapore idol finals and martial arts my sis does it so well its just unbelievable and on top of that she draws!! Awesome i tell you. so what abt me?? I'm just me.. nothing awesome, no friends, no guitar queen, not a great singer and a loser in martial arts. Wah now i think abt it in third person's view like very jia lat person man.. In life so far, my 2 regrets are to lose a great friend but i hope one day it will be even better and to not train harder in the past i guess. I never know why i went into martial arts, especially something so ultra slow. I was just dragged in. But its all i have now and i have to protect it. oh well i'm off to dinner. enough of flooding my blog.. seeya!!

vfighter blogged at 6:03 AM

Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Strummer

I'm just a normal person trying to talk out my thoughts and feelings, thinking out loud..


Tabs


ShoutMix chat widget



Strum Away

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


Compositions

~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~
~November 2009~
~February 2010~
~March 2010~
~October 2010~
~March 2011~
~April 2011~


Credits
Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Music Notes
Poetic Inspiration
Main Pic
Other Pic :D
Imageshack

Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)

Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities