Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Wow!! hahaha i was just reading through some of my friends' blogs and i'm actually starting one now!!! How cool is that??? well i think its good also la... get to write whatever you wan but of coz not insulting anyone big shot or a company. else they'll sue you till you don see tml!!! hahaha.
Ok to start with. i think writing a blog might help me to release some tension i've been feeling and my trouble and dilemas and make the right move.
Firstly, I'm kind of moody becoz i finished the 42km. not that i'm not happy that i finished it but my leg is aching so bad and my knee is swollen so i cant train properly. whats worse is that i'm going china(finally!!!) and i cant train properly so i cant get my ti neng up and maintain my standard. so when i go china i cant chiong to a higher level. not saying tt 3 weeks come back i will be like bird can fly high but then i wanna achieve something.
You know what? I actually don know what came over me but i just started training real hard and pushing myself for i also don know what reason. its like after the coach course. 2 weeks. i came back and i just suddenly feel like i have not use my all to kick. so i pushed myself to kick faster and it felt good! Ever since, i've always tried to push myself to do better. then came the day when one of the teammates broke her rib. I was so ultra shock i tell you!!! my jaw drop la!!! I don know what to say to her. then i had this thought, maybe the spex went to her for a reason. maybe God knew tt she would need it more than me.
I was kind of depressed becoz of a series of misfortunes, lost the nationals, lost my confidence, lost whatever pride i had left, lost the spex carding and money as well.. I mean like i have no idea where i was heading.. it is like trying to prove tt you still have it but in every situation it just proves you wrong. no one understands what shit you are going through. then my good friend told me that everything happens for a reason and when something happened to her i saw it. the reason. but not to curse her or anything. but i actually thank God tt she got the carding instead of me.
My friend in switz told me as well that i should be happy and tt morning i woke up i totally forgot what she said till training time. BE HAPPY!!! thats all i remembered! and it was like i was fully charged and ready to go man!! tt amazing! even i was shocked tt i could actually do it! My gd friend also told me that i should not take this opportunity to give up or slack for the reason she got the spex but i should work even harder. I took her advice and worked hard. I must say my jumps did improve a little. but i'm still far from her level. I wanna be good till they cant pull strings and make me lose!!! I wanna prove tt with God anything is possible!!! born with a not fully developed right ankle and a collasped arch, i wanna prove tt i can jump and i can overcome anything tt comes my way but its not going to be easy. it never does. But God's grace pulls me through everyday! Amen!!
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities
