Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Well, spirits were high today in training i must say. I had lots of fun although playing game was tiring.. i still find it very amazing that some taiji gal could laugh and laugh and still run uber fast!!! AMAZING!!!! its like the stamina is pro man!! I salute to her!
Oh and today was someone's bday as well so i told everyone not to wish her and treat it as we forget or don know. hahaha.. yea i know it was bad but then she was shocked! so yea we cut cake and someone smashed one in her face!!! bull's eye!!! hahaha.. that was fun as well.
Then comes the trials for my nan dus, my leg was kind of pain but i know i have to do it and i wanna prove to myself that i still have what it takes! I did well not so gd abt 60% passing rate. though there were interruptions and i got kind of pissed at afew ppl.
Firstly, I feel that you could have done better, i know its not easy. it never is. no matter what problems you might face, don you think that with tt problem you do the nan du and still succeed don you think you can give urself a pat on the shoulder and said you have done well??? isnt it better than telling urself, I know myself better and giving up even though you actually don know truely how far you can go??
I really believe that in life, everyday you face brick walls both in height or width. but you still find means and way to get over it!!!! If you wan it so badly then go get it!! You think i can go so many so well just becoz i rested?? no!!! its days and weeks of hardwork, training ur ass off!!! Just becoz things don go ur way doesnt mean the end of the world!! there are always more ways to go abt it!! But you have to believe there is before u see one. Most importantly, no matter how tired or sad you are, tell urself to be happy!! or talk to ppl who are!!!
I'm just disappointed i must say, and i don think she deserves any chance of winning being it in the fighting category with such attitude... everyone can live without it. but at times it makes me feel you really have no hope. So prove to me!!!! I want to see it!!!
Anyway, lets talk abt happy stuff.. the teammate who broke her rib is FULLLY RECOVERED!!!!*SCREAMS FOR JOY!!!* Wooooooohoooooo!!!! how gd is that??!!??!? I mean i prayed to God telling him how much she worked so hard and now there is so much chance for her to win!!! this cannot happen to her!!! its unfair!!! I command the bone to heal faster!!! and it did!! thank God =) so now i have competing right in front of me!!! its stressful but then i'm happy for her =) afterall we should care for one another.
Alright i think i shall stop here. post is getting real long!! hahaha!! to think tt i was lazy at 1st to start! signing off!!!
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities
