Friday, June 5, 2009



What a day...

Well 1st, in the morning, morning was great by the way.. excellent!!! my friend from the junior team came to pick me up to go to the airport today! thank you!! then after tt I bid my best friend farewell as we was heading to macau to kick some butts!!! Woo hoo!!! you go gal!! all the way man!!! =p yea then i got a ride to my sis place. how good is that!!! I mean i got 2 rides!!! that was the shiokest ever!! hahaha.

After which thanks to sis, I have a wonderfully developed blog. hahah.. else it would be white and plain with absolutely nothing!!! hahaha! yea.. then after eat lunch and ice-cream as we watched struat little. the funniest think was tt when i went training, i saw ppl eat ice cream and i wanted some too!!! without knowing i totally forgot i already ate ice cream before. hahhaa.. till like at night then i realised tt i satisfied an urge even before i felt it!!! how cool is that?? hahaha..

Then comes training. today training was just for attendence. I wasnt even looked at to see where my mistakes were and stuff.. man! it was horrible!! and furthermore in the night it was so slack!! I feel like by the time my dear coach comes back from macau, he'll be shocked by how much i deproved... oh boy...

Whats more is that a family member who is senior told me i had no respect for him. now to think of it. he has lost most of it i guess =x opps.. okie.. as if i have any from anyone also... but i mean like okie its my fault for forgetting but i'm only human!!! i forget things and so do you!! I was like saying in a joking way that aiya you also forget things. I mean, i'm stating facts what... M i also wrong??? then he already rushing back home so i said doesnt matter when he ask me i eat already. I mean like when he was scolding and trying to vent his anger, i never said a word although it hurt ALOT but then i just keep telling myself maybe he's had a bad day too.

So i walked to the lift, i was thinking whether i should wait for go up and show attitude, but in the end, the soft part of me waited. When he walked towards the lift he saw me in it and walked in the opposite direction. and yea tt kind of pissed me off. so i took the lift up myself. i mean whats more to do?? kneel down and say sorry??? hello???? its like the 21st century.. I mean you have a bad day doesnt mean others don. when i said i din care i still did!! and when i say i din care, i din insult him but saying it in his face..

Haiz. I cant end it well this time.. i'm just gonna get the car, my guitar and drive to serangoon far faraway and play my guitar in some peace and quiet space. and i told bro i'll go see him so i guess i would if i know how to... hahaha!!! okie tts all i CAN say..

END.

vfighter blogged at 11:37 AM

Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Strummer

I'm just a normal person trying to talk out my thoughts and feelings, thinking out loud..


Tabs


ShoutMix chat widget



Strum Away

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


Compositions

~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~
~November 2009~
~February 2010~
~March 2010~
~October 2010~
~March 2011~
~April 2011~


Credits
Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Music Notes
Poetic Inspiration
Main Pic
Other Pic :D
Imageshack

Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)

Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities