Thursday, July 23, 2009



Can there be as many THENs as WHAT IFs???

Everyone of us always love saying, what if we do this, what if we do that?? well, it is sometimes followed by a then... But in many cases in life, how many thens are really there that can actually have a positive view even when it is a negative then??

Just like this saying, "WHAT IF i don't study hard? THEN you will fail/do badly for your exams."
From this sentence, I'm sure you can guess the outcome.

However, it is so easy to get a negative view even when you get a positive what if just like this,

"WHAT IF I train hard everyday? Then you MIGHT get a chance to go competition/you still won't get the chance."
Can you see the difference?? The number of WHAT ifs is not equal to the number of THENs...

You know sometimes when you think you are living life to the fullest and doing lots of things, being occupied and stuff... I can be sure that it sucks.. You are neither here nor there.. you don know what to give up or let go or concentrate on.. if anything falls out of place, its like a doomsday to you..

Ppl may think highly of you becoz of the number of things you can do.. but the thing is how well can you do it?? how far can you go?? how much are you willing to give or sacrifice?? When all this is done, if comes down to the WHAT IFs and THENs... Coz its all down to the weighing of consequenses...

Life to me now is so meaningless.. I have nowhere to go, I have no goal no destination.. just walking around aimlessly.. you can say i'm a late bloomer in a sense... I'm slow n everything n thts y i don have an ambition... I see everything and anything and always feel that its so faraway and its just too big for me...

Ashes to ashes,
Dust to dust.
Beautiful flower,
Withering leaves.
Into the echo of my dreams,
I find nothing but silence...

vfighter blogged at 10:27 PM

Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Strummer

I'm just a normal person trying to talk out my thoughts and feelings, thinking out loud..


Tabs


ShoutMix chat widget



Strum Away

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


Compositions

~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~
~November 2009~
~February 2010~
~March 2010~
~October 2010~
~March 2011~
~April 2011~


Credits
Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Music Notes
Poetic Inspiration
Main Pic
Other Pic :D
Imageshack

Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)

Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities