Thursday, July 9, 2009
You know what??? I don know anymore... who am i??? What have i become??? So many times i have stayed strong and not cry... but now i wanna cry my heart out.. for the 1st time even my heart also pain... have i become so weak???
Why when ppl tell you things you cant just adapt to it??? are you dumb or something??? why does it hurt so much?? i wanna be strong!! I'm always damn strong... if i'm not, i'll work hard to make sure i am... if i cant do it. i'll try and try again till i get it...
I'm sorry i cant live up to ur expectations but please spare me a thought please??? I beg you... Sometimes I wish ppl can except me for who i am and not what i have to be in order to be liked... Although i wanna cry, i cant..
Its just ticking, waiting for time to be up before it stops like a time bomb and explodes...
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities
