Monday, October 5, 2009
You know, i havent felt this way for a long long time ever since yr 2... Its like for me now, i'm only known and wanted when help is needed from me.. and when no help is needed, i'm forgotten.. am i tt insignificant?? Do i always have to be extra caring and stuff just to be noticed??
I don wan it to be like kindergarden where my friends are my friends becoz i would have sweets with me and they would play with me to get the sweets... thats what my mum says to me.. i have so many probs and feelings all locked up but somehow i just cant get it out.. even when i talk to jie, i feel like i'm just another person that is disturbing her or just asking how is she.. I don even really share my thoughts and everything anymore..
I feel so distant.. like i'm stuck.. Everyone looks so colourful except for me.. It feels like no one knows me at all.. like i'm in my own world trying to travel to another planet to make friends but the ppl from the other planets don wanna know me at all.. it hurts... I don wanna write anymore hurting songs... for once i wanna be happy and write a happy song...
When will i ever get to do that?? Sigh....
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities
