Saturday, October 24, 2009
Hey there everyone!! I'm in Canada now!!! and yea!! everyone from all over the world is here to compete!!! so excited!!! and yes!! only when u are downstairs then you get to use the computer.. and yea... like my sister says, the whole world gathers together at the hotel lobby to surf the net!! hahha!!! Super funny!!
I also just had another injury which is not fully recovered yet.. but no matter what happens, i'm gonna have fun, and play and just make new friends!!! hahaha!! speaking of which, i see so many ppl who i use to watch on youtube and just say "wah" and i'm actually seeing them now in person!!! HOW COOL IS THAT!?!?!?!?
Oh yea!! Dinner was really really really good to the max!!! BBQ meat buffet at a korean restraurant!! =) DELICIOUS I TELL YOU!! Oh well.. I miss my family the most.. like at every transit we take i kind of like think of them.. haiz.. why is it so?? i mean last time i go vietnam its not like that.. or maybe coz i feel so far away from home.. and maybe coz our family got closer..I kind of miss them quite alot.. don know why =( haiz.. but nevermind.. i'll keep them in my heart =)
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities
