Monday, October 26, 2009
can anyone tell me what i should do?? I feel like there is an enormous pressure on me and that there is a even bigger barrier between me and jie now.. I cant seem to talk to her... >.< what should i do???
I felt the admosphere was worse today... i thought like just try to do nothing and just be normal.. but she herself din react normally... but i understand how much effort she put in as well.. its like working and training... work for 11hrs then come training straight..
I hope she can really put it behind her coz there are still 2 more events for her.. i wan her to be in her best state of mind as well as body.. coz no matter the score, i still look up to her and care for her.. you could say i'm sensitive, but i cant just not care for someone.. at times i care too much i know.. but its hard to dao ppl..
Yesterday she made sure i had everything and took so good care of me plus did my hand and make up... never in my life has anyone been so nice to me except my parents... i mean like although she may just be my God sis but i really treat her as a real sister, like a family member to me.. coz i only have a brother and brothers are those who don really wan you to care and stuff.. so i just i click better with jie...
I can pray and pray and pray and even cry praying but only she can get things right... i can only be behind supporting as much as i can.. I just hope she don lock herself out.. the hardest things to handle should not be handled alone.. well thats what i believe.. i have God and good friends and family..
Anyway if u happen to read this, I just wanna let you know that no matter what u are still my idol (in chinese) i still look up to you =) and u will always be my jie =) let us all jia you together!! Fight-O-Oh!!!
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities
