Monday, October 19, 2009
Form has been down these few days... i don know if it is normal or not but my legs feel so jelly!! and last time i use to be very good in a movement called the hou cha tui.. but now it feels wrong and so unbalanced.. pls i use to do alot of 180 turns which are so good but i cant seem to get the correct feeling..
5 more days!! its no joke!!! I find it harder and harder to slp also.. sometimes waking up suddenly thinking what if i din do well?? I trained so long and hard for it.. smashed my knee over and over again bearing the pain.. now with every jump i go i can feel the pain already..
I feel like crying.. I don feel like i can do it.. I feel like no ones there for me... so when i fall there is no one to catch me even to have a chance of a rebound... I feel lost... with the last training over in singapore, my heart feels so unsecure and not settled... its a feeling worse than getting ur knee smashed...
Will i be able to find my way home??? Can you help me please??
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities
