Monday, October 12, 2009
Well.. I tried to like not be interested and stuff but i just couldnt! I din feel me and not only tt, I felt sick and its really sick.. coz i had diarrhea as well.. now still feeling abit of the after effects but i shouldnt be as bad as in the day... diarrhea 4 times... almost wanna faint...
Just an hour ago or less, I've been thinking and thinking and i realised, maybe she does care maybe tts why she tells me abt her students coz thats her life right now.. and she wants me to know abt it.. well thinking this way sure makes me feel alot better.. I took my friend's advise and asked her abt the make up thing and she agreed!
Of coz i was ultra happy coz i've been thinking abt it for a month already... so one prob solved.. and also i really feel communication between one another is really impt.. and to look and think in all perspectives are also impt.. coz when i think abt it.. she still comes to me to share stuff with me tt means she still cares.. and i shouldnt complain and stuff but be a listener and be there for her.. I should be the one standing by her and not going against her..
I really do cherish this relationship i have with her.. and as a sister, as a family in a sense, i should learn to stand by her and not go against her.. coz afterall she is my jie.. and nothing is too big for us to handle.. YEA!! That should be the way!! Ok!!
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities
