Monday, February 22, 2010



Why??? I don't get it..

I know i have been stupid and done alot of things that were wrong but i believe that everyone deserves a chance.. that is what you thought me urself.. i haven seen you for some time and then when i see you, you just suddenly seem to be so so very far away from me.. or treat it as if i'm not even there...

I really wished it was like it was... everything was fun and happy... we looked after each other's back.. and trusted each other alot.. even when someone says something back abt the me you will back me up and stand on my side no matter what.. and i would do the same too.. but now.. everything is just a hi bye...

Why are you avoiding me?? am i so hateful??? it hurts... it really hurts.. like endless tears flowing from a dried well... I don wanna cry everyday... I dont wanna worry.. I don wanna care.. but i just cant.. is that heart of yours closed forever becoz of what i have done??? please don't.. even if u don open up to me anymore.. i hope you do to someone else...

Don't be alone trying to stand strong.. I know you are not feeling well but i hope you are much better now since u haven't replied any of my sms... till now i really wished i could go back in time and change things but i cant... but i always pray and tell God how much it means to me... but regardless of everything, it is will ur own will... and i have to respect that..

Once a flower, watered with care.
Heated with love and hope shining at it.
One time, a farmer forgot and stopped watering it.
It withered and falls to the ground.
showing no life.
A farmer tries to save it, gave it love.
Believing and still believing.
That one day, it will yet again bloom and smile at him again.

And so till that day comes, I'm not giving up.. no matter how much it hurts, i will not give up...

vfighter blogged at 10:29 AM

Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Strummer

I'm just a normal person trying to talk out my thoughts and feelings, thinking out loud..


Tabs


ShoutMix chat widget



Strum Away

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


Compositions

~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~
~November 2009~
~February 2010~
~March 2010~
~October 2010~
~March 2011~
~April 2011~


Credits
Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Music Notes
Poetic Inspiration
Main Pic
Other Pic :D
Imageshack

Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)

Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities