Friday, October 1, 2010



back to life!!

I just realised my blog has been aslp for such a long time!! haha!! well now its back to life!! =x alright.. straight to the point.. I havent been bothered or should i say remember tt i have a blog coz now i hardly switch on my lappy..

Usually i do to check mails but every since with a BB, I don have to check from the com.. BUT... I can only post stuff when i use my lappy. my itouch and BB doesnt support new post.. So if you are guessing.. YES i'm using my com.. Why u may ask at such hour.. well i was so determine to learn a song on the guitar tt i lost track of time..

Tried for almost 1.5hrs and i only got the 1st 20s right!! Gheee!! so much time for so little.. cannot tahan ppl who can play so well.. i also wanna play like tt like now now now now!!! i also havent touched my baby for a few months.. i really missed it.. ALOT..

Playing it reminded me of enjoying things.. like just enjoying the music.. you go with the flow.. and how God fulfilled my desires.. like how He gave me this guitar tt i can never afford or bear to spend so much on..

How am i doing?? I'm doing wushu.. STILL... HAHAHA!!! okie.. old joke.. haha! yea.. preparing for Asian games which will be held in Guangzhou from 12th to 27th nov i think =x

vfighter blogged at 2:38 AM

Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Strummer

I'm just a normal person trying to talk out my thoughts and feelings, thinking out loud..


Tabs


ShoutMix chat widget



Strum Away

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


Compositions

~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~
~November 2009~
~February 2010~
~March 2010~
~October 2010~
~March 2011~
~April 2011~


Credits
Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Music Notes
Poetic Inspiration
Main Pic
Other Pic :D
Imageshack

Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)

Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities