Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Well.. To think of it, 1mth sounds long but then u break it down to 4 weeks, 28 days or so.. its not long!!! Like just around the corner.. I'm scared!!! I start to panic and doubt whether i'm good enough.. ARGH!!! i may not feel it before but maybe when i'm slping i think of it.. tts why i havent slpt well for 1 week and this week is the 2nd..
Maybe i just think too much.. also.. there is this teammate tt is very self centered. who doesnt really care for the ppl in the team. well his selective i must say.. but at times we ask him whether he wanna go dinner with us, he daos us or just say don wan. if he answers its fine. but it is when he never answers or if we end early, he doesnt wait or even ask if we wanna go eat. he just packs his bag, goes to the toilet to change and leaves without a trace..
Yet during training, another teammate comes over to ask why we are so dao to him. the thing is we tried our best. he doesnt respond. we need 2 hands to clap not one.. ok nvm... maybe its just me.. but when we talk to him, he doesnt answer but he will go and talk to the rest of the ppl.. why are u boycotting us?!?!?!
Nvm.. another thing is tt i was talking to someone who actually help him plan this thing tt we din see coming.. and when i shared with tt person, tt person was shocked!! so i thought maybe he din know or something.. but no!! I really don know whether tt expression is real or just to act it off!!
I admit! I'm really emotional.. thats how God made me.. I'm also very naive.. I believe what others say easy as long as they have got my trust. I'm also very good with helping others in need. and taken for granted at times.. but u don have to mess with my mind!!! i'm so confused in what to believe.. its like climbing a rope but u never see the top. and i was almost abt to open up to some stranger. usually i'll observe very long before believing but there was no time so i let my guard down.. now i know what it means by dont compromise..
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities
