Tuesday, March 29, 2011



I dont know whether to be angry or sad..

Yep.. as said.. I'm here to update.. I just saw a video of a competition which was said to contain a certain amount of unjust.. but from what i know the judge is that his score wasnt even taken into the actual scoring.. and why do this type of ppl need to zoom in to the face?? is like a personal attack for something u accuse which i dont think it is true... why?? for the fun of it? for laughter?? for joy?? You know what u just did?? u hurt a person's integrity and pride altogether! Who are u to judge him?? Are u God?? We are all humans, we are not perfect.. cant u spare a thought for the person?? anger is the road to destruction... Dont go there.. never go there in fact!!

I just feel so sorry for the boy in the video.. he's just a kid and he is just doing his best.. but now he is being marked down but someone.. Some more only in pri sch.. i'm sure the boy will feel shaken like it or not.. haiz.. do u find pleasure in such actions?? does it benefit u?? does ur kid get a higher mark?? No!! I mean if u wan at least pixel the face... show some respect... haiz.. buddy i wish i can tell u all this.. I'm so disappointed...

vfighter blogged at 10:56 AM

Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Strummer

I'm just a normal person trying to talk out my thoughts and feelings, thinking out loud..


Tabs


ShoutMix chat widget



Strum Away

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


Compositions

~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~
~November 2009~
~February 2010~
~March 2010~
~October 2010~
~March 2011~
~April 2011~


Credits
Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Music Notes
Poetic Inspiration
Main Pic
Other Pic :D
Imageshack

Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)

Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities