Sunday, April 17, 2011



Grandma still in hospital?!?

Wah sian.. Got another call from auntie again saying that grandma still in hospital.. Cannot be because of me right? I've only been away for 2 days.. How man?!? And I don know what is the situation.. Haiz.. I was so exhausted today that I took a nap but instead of slping my normal 2hrs, I slept for 6 long hours?!? Siao!! Never have I NAPPED for 6long hrs!!! It's like 5plus in Sydney and the weather is quite cold n nice.. Oh well.. I must plan for a trip next yr also!! That is if I have holidays or I don't study that many days.. Then I can go for another 5 days or something :)

Oh the other hand n I really mean finger, it hurts like no tml and I feel like removing the splint!! My finger is "paining" non stop!! The longer the put the worse it gets!! And I thought the worse has past. For 10 yrs I endured the mocking, the discrimination and the physical pain, how much longer till I have a normal finger? Should I just ask the doc to op? But that means no left had for a month or more?? What's worse is no guitar playing!! I havent played this whole week n I'm missing it already.. Speaking of which I put on 7-8hrs n take out more than 10hrs?? Is that even effective?? Especially when I take it out, the few seconds or 2-5mins is the worse coz I can't move the finger. It's so stiff tt when I move it feels twisted or abt to break..

Recently, staying in the hospital for only 2 days makes me think and follow alot of ppl on twitter. Which some of the quotes do make some sense. Like one that says something that a grown up once adviced me, the person said :"to someone who thinks abt you or cares abt you, he or she will always remember you and spare u a thought no matter how busy they are, I'm sure they will have time to talk to you or reply or even send a message to catch up with you. So if you think the person is worth it, make an effort to do so. However, if he or she does not reply or show the same to u, don't be sad. Because it is not worth ur effort and time. All you need to do is just leave it to fate. If the person really appreciates you and take you for who you are regardless of whatever u have done and forgives u. Then that is someone u should hold on and cherish. Don't just go around and help everyone you see coz they might just turn around and stab u not at the back but in front that is ur heart."

Wah after I hear this, I don't know how else to answer but to reply one word - Orh.. The person totally caught my tongue.. Really made me search deep inside. It's true.. No matter how busy u are, you will surely reply the person if u think that person is someone impt to u and whom u hold dear to. It made me wake up..

Anyway, to that someone.. If u are reading it, I hope u r doing fine. I have no rights to interfere with anything so I have decided to stop asking so much.. The sem is getting tougher and I'm sure u have better things to do then waste time writing on the book.. Not upset, read it in a happy way, not in a negative tone pls.. Coz words don't have tone. So I have to say give it a happy bright tone! Like what was said before there is still lots of time. Im also starting to feel the competition pressure plus schwork stress. Just wanna say stay happy n healthy! Send my regards to ur parents n family :) Jia you for sch.. If there is anything, u know how or where to find me.. Im not tt difficult to find, just hard to spot :)

Note to self, I still don't like to eat olives but plucking them is fine :) photos are hard to upload so no photos :p

vfighter blogged at 4:09 PM

Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Strummer

I'm just a normal person trying to talk out my thoughts and feelings, thinking out loud..


Tabs


ShoutMix chat widget



Strum Away

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


Compositions

~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~
~November 2009~
~February 2010~
~March 2010~
~October 2010~
~March 2011~
~April 2011~


Credits
Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Music Notes
Poetic Inspiration
Main Pic
Other Pic :D
Imageshack

Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)

Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities