Thursday, April 14, 2011
Ok.. I'm still waiting after an hour.. Am quite kan jiong.. Everyone here looks old and glummy.. Don't really like it.. But hey!! I'm suppose to post something abt happy thoughts!! -.- ok.. Erm.. Let's see...
For te past 1 mth, there was the inter school wushu competition and y kids very well.. Be it a gold or silver or 4th or whatever.. I think that they have tried and done their best! And that is all that matters :)) so there is a total of 3 golds, 5 silvers and one 4th for medal placings. The rest are in the top ten!! :)) sone of them also competed in other event that I don teach so never count that in :) well I just hope I have enough time to train some of them up for the nationals this coming may.. For their good work, I decided to give them a one day off :)) no training! Haha!! Hmm.. I feel better now thinking of my kids :)
One of them is called Shanel, so I name the other 2 of them gucci and LV.. In the end, I am COACH! Hahaha!! Super funny man!! Get it? Coach!! Hahaha!! Nice thinking kids.. Wah!! On channel news Asia now say they have a festival of which they are allowed to use water guns to shoot one another anyway in the city!! How cool is that man!! I also wanna play!! :p
Ok la.. I shall end with this happy thought n wait for the results with a light heart.. Cheers!!
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities
