Thursday, April 14, 2011
oh man.. i cant slp!! gotta get it out!! i gotta decide!! and u know some times when u are of age to decide, u kind of have responsibilities.. whether u want it or not.. yea.. I'm feeling it now also.. coz I'm the youngest in my family but since I'm of age, things begin to change.. u get pressured, u have to start earning ur own money and u have to take on roles.. roles which u never wish u needed.. when u are young, so care free.. just play till te sun goes down.. worry that u never finish homework mum will scold or never finish ur dinner.. that's all.. so simple..
today I stayed in the hospital the whole day.. felt like a jail!! even if u were happy.. u see the ppl's faces, u also become kan jiong or sad.. the smell make me wanna puke at times..
anything that happens to the equipments, I already know.. when there is a beeping sound or a red like or how to adjust the bed.. I can be the next nurse.. except I cannot stand needles or ppl who may feel pain becoz of something.. my heart will feel the pain for them..
grandma is still in hospital.. when she came out of the op, she immediately asked me, ah yan.. 明天还不可以回家ah? after hearing that I really stunned.. I don't know what to say.. coz aunt told me not to tell her anything.. just say it's a full body check up.. I couldn't lie!!! I couldn't say it.. I just told her to rest 1st n wait for the doc..
actually I think granny wants company, coz at 1st she told me not to visit her when I'm not free but I told her I got no sch today and she replied "Orh" and went to take a nap.. at the same time I think she very cute also with tt answer..
tml mum said it's ok to tell ppl I need to rush my assignments n not go but my cuz, my aunts all ask me to update them.. then I actually hinted them I don't want but my aunt looked at me with those eyes n said ok? I treat u dinner after that.. then my uncle SMSed me, family matters. it does!! to me alot.. so I'm gonna carry tons of stuff n my lappy to take the train down to the hospital..
coz family matters.. I always rank ppl over self especially for the ppl I trust n care for..
so it's decided.. anything visit to "jail" it's for my family!! I'll do it!! I just have to focus!! but breaking the news ain't my style. im claimed to be most shy in my family and amongst my relatives.. I'll just have to leave it to later..
goodnight everyone..
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities
