Thursday, April 14, 2011
grandma just went to do some stuff.. I wonder how long will it be.. all of a sudden time seems to pass so slowly.. and everyone is staring at me coz I'm some young kid in the hospital?
can't the grandchild be nice and do things for her grandma?? I told them I had no sch today so I could stay with grandma.. the best thing abt it is that aunt called n said my grandma doesn't know much..
she only knows that she is in hospital to do a full body check or a detailed check that's all.. but yesterday at 1plus in the morning.. what options were said from the doctor was I don know.. from the least to the worse possible is really a huge difference..
of which now I'm waiting for the check and the results.. of which I will hear from the doc myself.. alone.. I really don't know what to think.. I can always think that it's nothing as well.. but I'm scared.. hmm.. I will just have to calm myself down and wait patiently..
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities
